Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Has it been a week already since our first show!

Last week we went LIVE with our first ever internet show!  The Real Wahms was born!  I know some of you still don't know what a Wahm is?   (Work at Home Mom)


You've heard of the Real Housewives, right?  Well, we just decided to expose the real truth about the direct sales, network marketing industry for what it is and what it takes to become successful!

Truth is, it's not always easy but it is simple and very worth it if you are willing to dive in!

I get to work a very part-time schedule from home, doing what I want, working when I want, wearing what I want (my green fuzzy robe and pony-tail), working with who I want...the list goes on!

Now, don't get me wrong... this part-time schedule didn't happen overnight.  The first part of my journey in this industry, I had to work hard and focus smart!  But now I get to decide if I want to step it up and work full-time or perhaps take a week off and go to Maui (leaving next week--Yeah)!  And the best part is that I will get paid while I'm playing on the beach!

I don't want to sound smug about it especially in a time when so many people are hurting financially but I do want others to know that there is another way out there!

This industry has created the most millionaires and also has some of the best products and services available to you in so many areas of our lives!

It's just truly the marketing way of the future!  For those of you not familiar with how this industry works, let me give you a simple example.  Have you ever gone to a movie and walked out and sent a text or called someone and said, "you gotta go see this movie"... that's the simplicity of our industry!  You sharing a good product or service with others but unlike when you see a movie and tell others, our industry pays you back for your referral!  That's what this industry is all about.....all the rest you have heard is just nonsense.  It's just "word of mouth" marketing at its finest!

So if you can tell someone about a good movie or a good haircut, you too can be a success in this industry!

Join our LIVE show tomorrow with special guest speaker, Shelley Kimberly!  Shelley is an identical twin, a wife, a mother of three kids, and a published author, “The Power Of Mentorship For Network Marketing.” She has been featured with Zig Ziglar, Jim Rohn, Denis Waitley, Bob Proctor, Diane Diamond, from The Secret, and many other inspiring mentors. She has been involved in the health and wellness aspect of network marketing since 1998. She is also the founding president of a woman’s investment club. Come learn how Shelley manages it all and keeps it REAL!

Listen in at www.blogtalkradio.com/therealwahms and sign up for The Real Wahm Newsletter at www.therealwahms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment