Sunday, January 31, 2010

Wanna fun family workout... I have one for you!!!

So my crazy friend, Jodi, who I love so very much told me last month to go get the Wii Game, Just Dance.

She knows me so well...but I was a bit hesitant to get it after she told me she threw her back out!  LOL

Well, I'm trying to be a good "steward" of my money these days and my hubby and I have also set a 30 day rule on big purchases for our kids (over $20)...which basically means that they have to wait 30 days for anything they want to buy over $20.  Fact is...most of the time after those 30 days are over, they don't want the dang thing anyway!  So I'm thinking that someday they are just going to come up and thank us for all the moolah their dad and I saved them over the years... wishful thinking...perhaps but a mom has gotta dream!

Anyway, I wanted to run out and get this game but since I have to be a good example for the kiddies, I had to walk the walk and wait 30 days to get it!

Well...Saturday was the day!  I eagerly brought home the game but was a little scared to tell the boys about it since they are into those "shooting" games (that's a whole other post and rant I won't go into now)...but we started it up and an hour later, we had a house full of neighbors and kids "busting a move!"

And I was literally dripping sweat (sorry for the visual) but it takes a lot to get me to break a sweat and I am still a bit sore today!   We played it for hours and my boy's and their friends even got into, "Girls Just wanna Have Fun!"  shhhhhhh don't tell them I told you but there will be clips on YouTube anyday... Great blackmail material for their future girlfriends!

Anyway...if you want a fun family activity and a great workout (that happens while you are laughing your guts out)...then I recommend you go get JUST DANCE today (or I mean in 30 days ;=)

Kimber :)

No comments:

Post a Comment